In Stock 1-3 Business Days | Special Order within 1-2 Weeks.
DURABLE LONG RANGE HUNTING FLETCHED ARROWS
Sold in 6 Packs
17 SERIES | SMALL DIAMETER
The Renegade was designed specially for hunters that want a supremely accurate small diameter carbon arrow that is tough as nails - at a great price. This shaft was designed to eliminate cross-wind drift. Itâs perfect for those long range shots. The flight characteristics of this extremely durable shaft ensures maximum power down-range.
.005" Straightness or Straighter
± 2 Grain Weight Tolerance
32.5" Shaft Length
FLETCHED ARROWS INCLUDE:
- Black Eagle Arrows "R" Nock 10 -Orange- Grains
- Stainless Steel Bone Crushing Half-Outs - 52 Grains
- 2" Vanes | Orange, Yellow - 21 Grains
- Shipped in Renegade Box
To install the Half-Out.
- Square the end of the arrow shaft
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide half-out in shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If a slight wobble is noticed, DON'T PANIC! Rotate the half-out with field point installed until the spin is true.
- Again, Rotate Half-Out until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Half-Out for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft of the Half-Out to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once the glued half-out is finished stand the arrow on the point to dry.
Not sure what size is right for you. Check out our SIZING CHART.
|SPINE||INNER DIAMETER||OUTER DIAMETER||GPI|
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
NO Cleaner for Outside or Inside the shaft is recommended! Use Q-Tip or Paper towel.