In Stock 1-3 Business Days | Special Order within 1-2 Weeks.
Engineered for archers - Designed for you.
With The Hinge 2, we started the design by first looking at the human hand. How the release fits the hand is extremely important, your hand is what provides input to the release. We measured hundreds of hands and researched how they work – all the way down to the bone and muscle structure. The Hinge 2 release is truly one of the most comfortable releases you’ll ever shoot; Designed to fit your hand perfectly every time you draw your bow back. This consistent hand placement helps you develop rock-solid shot execution and tighter groups. Never let your release hang up again and become great with your archery with The Hinge 2.
- Micro-adjust click and fire - A dual moon system allows you to micro-adjust the timing of both your click and fire moons.
- Deadly quiet magnetic head retention - A small magnet holds the head back from freely flopping around, making it whisper quiet in the woods and always at the ready.
- Designed for comfort and consistency - The most comfortable and consistent release you will ever shoot. Deliberate, ergonomic finger beds that fit your hand perfectly.
- Matte Black / Stainless Steel - A new finish available only on The Hinge 2.
- Accessorize just the way you like it - 2, 3 and 4 finger Hunting Brackets in both anodized aluminum and matte black stainless options.