In Stock 1-3 Business Days | Special Order within 1-2 Weeks.
*All orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, most listed items are regular stock items.
General turn around is 2-4 weeks for special orders depending on manufacturer lead times. We make every effort to meet expectations of ship times.
Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this.
We will make every effort to process every order as quickly as we can, and work with you on any extraordinary situation that doesn't allow for this.*
The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest was developed to redefine the industry standard for an arrow rest with C.O.R.™ Mount Technology.
- C.O.R.™ Mount Technology that positions the arrow at center shot by design
- One of Hamskea’s most compact platforms to date
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Detent micro-tune for additional windage and vertical adjustments
- Uber secure & precise picatinny clamping system
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Noise eliminating elastomeric Rebound Dampener (Patent Pending)
- Cord Clamp Tensioner
- Launcher torsion spring and launcher angle adjustment
- Delta V Arrow Guide and Riser Mounted Arrow Guide included
- Customized engraving available
The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest was designed to change the core of archery by making a center shot optimized rest and mounting system available to all. The rest can be mounted in-line with the riser for a super low-profile fit. This smaller, lighter rest makes for a tighter fit relative to quiver clearance and centering mass. The Epsilon™ has new detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments (.003” per click) providing ultimate precision in adjusting your rest. The over-molded containment bracket is a new two-piece system allowing for easy arrow loading. The over-molded steel core launcher has a new curved design for the ultimate fit and function. The Rebound Dampener System comes standard on the Epsilon™, helping to mitigate the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure. The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest will come with either the Universal L-Bracket or the Mathews Approved C.O.R. Mount Bracket, creating the perfect mounting solution – no matter what bow you are shooting. In addition, there is a target conversion kit available to take your rest from hunting afield to the tournament trail.