**Please be aware not all options are in stock. Check with us prior to ordering if it's a rush order.
- Introducing the all new Mathews V3 shooting platform, building on technologies proven with podium wins and back country success this 2021 model is sure to please
- With the highest riser to axle-to-axle ratio ever on a Mathews bow they continue to push their accuracy inducing risers to the max, combined with new past parallel limb geometry and new limb design archers can expect increased accuracy and efficiency in the system
- All new Centerguard Cable Containment System moves cable torque to the center of the system, optimizing cam timing and cable clearance
- Nano 720 Enhanced Harmonic Stabilizer built into the 3D damper system on the bottom of the riser for optimal vibration reduction
- SwitchWeight Cams power this system with the ability to adjust draw length, draw weight, and Let-off simply with the change of a module
- Integrate rest dovetail allows for use of QAD branded rests without the need of the 5/16 x 24 threaded bolt
- Engage Grip system aids in anchoring your bow hand confidently to the riser throughout your shot execution
- Compatible with the Silent Connect System for attachment of Mathews Genuine bow slings or bow hoists
- Available in First Lite Specter, Under Armor All-Season Forest, Realtree Edge, Green Ambush, Stone, Black, Sitka Subalpine, & Sitka Elevated II
- Available in Right or Left handed options
- Axle-to-Axle: 27"
- Brace Height: 6"
- Speed: 336 fps @ 29.5"
- Let-Off: 80% or 85%
- Draw Length: 25"-29.5"
- Draw Weight:60, 65, 70, & 75 lbs.
- Mass Weight: 4.29 lbs