In Stock 1-3 Business Days | Special Order within 1-2 Weeks.
*All orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, most listed items are regular stock items.
General turn around is 2-4 weeks for special orders depending on manufacturer lead times. We make every effort to meet expectations of ship times.
Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this.
We will make every effort to process every order as quickly as we can, and work with you on any extraordinary situation that doesn't allow for this.*
- Introducing the all new Mathews V3 shooting platform, building on technologies proven with podium wins and back country success this 2021 model is sure to please
- With the highest riser to axle-to-axle ratio ever on a Mathews bow they continue to push their accuracy inducing risers to the max, combined with new past parallel limb geometry and new limb design archers can expect increased accuracy and efficiency in the system
- All new Centerguard Cable Containment System moves cable torque to the center of the system, optimizing cam timing and cable clearance
- Nano 720 Enhanced Harmonic Stabilizer built into the 3D damper system on the bottom of the riser for optimal vibration reduction
- SwitchWeight Cams power this system with the ability to adjust draw length, draw weight, and Let-off simply with the change of a module
- Integrate rest dovetail allows for use of QAD branded rests without the need of the 5/16 x 24 threaded bolt
- Engage Grip system aids in anchoring your bow hand confidently to the riser throughout your shot execution
- Compatible with the Silent Connect System for attachment of Mathews Genuine bow slings or bow hoists
- Available in First Lite Specter, Under Armor All-Season Forest, Realtree Edge, Green Ambush, Stone, Black, Sitka Subalpine, & Sitka Elevated II
- Available in Right or Left handed options
- Axle-to-Axle: 27"
- Brace Height: 6"
- Speed: 336 fps @ 29.5"
- Let-Off: 80% or 85%
- Draw Length: 25"-29.5"
- Draw Weight:60, 65, 70, & 75 lbs.
- Mass Weight: 4.29 lbs