CROWD FAVORITE –
The most popular recurve bow in the Galaxy line.
The Galaxy Sage is the best-selling recurve bow of the past decade. The 62-inch, takedown bow is economical and perfectly suited for entry-level to intermediate archers and bowhunters. The beauty of the Dymondwood, oak and hard maple riser and the maple and fiberglass limbs is matched by their stellar performance. If you’re looking for one bow that has it all, the Galaxy Sage is it. Comes with a rest and string. Available in draw weights of 25-55 pounds, in 5-pound increments.
- 62” takedown recurve bow
- Economical, entry level to intermediate level
- Dymondwood, oak & hard maple laminated riser
- Hard Maple and Black Fiberglass Limbs
- Cut past center, crowned arrow shelf, brass plunger stabilizer and sight/quiver bushings
- FastFlight phenolic reinforced limb tips
- Complete bow includes rest & string
- Available draw weights: 25 – 55 lbs. at 28” (5 lb. increments)