The Smacdown .625 is a TRUE 5/8 Bar made with 100% Ultra High and Ultra High Pitch Fiber. Unlike many bars that call themselves 5/8" this one you can put a Micrometer on and Know that it is, what we say it is. With the BEST stiffness to weight ratio in a 5/8" Bar, and a unique composite dampening material called SMACWRAP® makes the Smacdown .625 quite possibly the BEST 5/8" Bar on the Market today. We are the first to Utilize Smac Technology in Archery Stabilization! Smac is the ULTIMATE in Vibration Dampening an shot Recovery. If you are Looking for an Awesome shooting that bar that encompasses the latest technology in shot dampening then the new Smacdown .625 is the bar for you.
- THE Stiffest 5/8 Bar on the Market Today
- The BEST Stiffness to Weight ratio in a 5/8" Bar
- A Bar that doesn't weight a ton with no weight
- Best Vibration and shot Recovery.
- Little to NO hand Resonance
- Ability to add LOT of Weight!!
- A TRUE 5/8" Bar
- Great Wind resistance
SMACWRAP® composite damping is a patented product to be integrated into your composite structure to bring a determinant damping factor. Developed to avoid impairing the mechanical properties, SMACWRAP® composite damping is a thin viscoelastic rubber designed in roll form. This innovative material offers to composite structure designers the possibility to integrate thin elastomer layers within the parts lay-up. Usually placed between existing structure and covered with a suitably chosen constrained layer.
- Comes with 3, 1oz .850 Black Nitride Matte Finish Weights
- Available sizes 24", 27", 30" and 33" length
- Matte Black Connectors made for easy removal and tightening
- Bar is Black Matte Finish as are the Connectors
Each Bar Includes Connectors and Connecting Screw, 3 Oz of .850 Matte Black Threaded Weights
33” Bar NO Weights 5.2oz, 30” Bar NO Weights 4.8oz, 27” Bar NO Weights 4.5oz, 24” Bar NO Weights 4.1oz