- All Predator Hot Pursuit series sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 3.0 grains.
- Every Predator Hot Pursuit series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Predator shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.006" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Mayhem Jr arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Exclusive Carbon Express Assault compact, low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Spine: 2040
- GPI: 7.04
The Predator Hot Pursuit is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance for Female hunters searching for performance and affordability in their hunting quiver. The Predator Hot Pursuit is a rugged carbon composite arrow certain to deliver impressive results.
- Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
*Please note: When arrow length is selected, we measure from the groove of the nock to the end of the carbon. If you require a different measurement from preset, please include in customer order notes.*
*Target shafts are measured carbon to carbon. Please indicate in customer notes*
*Arrows and bolts with inserts installed by manufacturer cannot be cut*